Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
radio
Últimos assuntos
» Where Can I existence a out like a light of ?
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 11:27 por Convidado

» Emma Watson(Hermione) Home Video 2011
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 10:41 por Convidado

» Local Job Search
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 09:39 por Convidado

» My Life
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 08:23 por Convidado

» àâòîìàòè
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 08:01 por Convidado

» hello,anyone help me out here?
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 06:35 por Convidado

» Òàíêèñòê
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 05:59 por Convidado

» paxil alcohol
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 02:12 por Convidado

» Ãäå ñøèòî
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com EmptyQui Ago 04 2011, 00:42 por Convidado

Top dos mais postadores
Admin
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Barra5The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Barra6The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Barra7 
jeancb007
The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Barra5The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Barra6The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Barra7 
maiconaroyo
michaellucas
Alucard

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com

Ir para baixo

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Empty The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com

Mensagem por BotSpoot Qua Ago 03 2011, 03:25

<a href=" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <a href=" title="How To Plank">How To Plank</a> The lying down game (also known as planking, or face downs) is an activity, popular in ”Asia” and Australia, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved. <a href=" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <br>
Anonymous
BotSpoot
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo